Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Last few weeks...

Our Tent in the woods and Nathan and I by the fire.


The last few weeks have been very busy. Mother day weekend Nathan and I drove over to Puyallup for the weekend and we were able to spend time with both families and spend Mothers Day with our Moms. We had a great time, and the weather was nice!


Last Wednesday was the Awana Awards night, we had six Cubbies move up to Sparks and two Cubbies who got their first book award.


However, Wednesday was not a fun day. Thursday morning I was to go in for a Upper endoscopy and an Colonoscopy with Biopsy. I wanted so badly to go to the awards night for awana, but we weren't sure I was going to make it because there is medication you take the day before to prepare for these tests. So, I decided to take the medication and then go to the award night. I had not written anything down because I only had eight Cubbies and knew who was getting what. However, due to the medication and the clear diet I had to be on, it's easy to say I was not feeling that great and when I got up to pass out the awards I felt like my brain left my head. I was so embarrassed afterwards, but what do you say? Sorry, I taking medication for my colonoscopy in the morning. Lesson learned...next time no matter if it's only two kids, I'm writing everything down. I even said something like these sparks are moving to cubbies....o man..what can I say.


Anyways, I made it through the awards night, although next I will not leave the house while taking that medication!!


Thursday morning came slowly and the tests well I don't remember them because the sedation they gave me put me out. We are waiting for results, and looking forward to knowing what is causing me to have attacks.


This last weekend Nathan and I went camping, it was so much fun! The weather was perfect for camping and it was nice to get away after a busy week!


No comments: